Today is National Beer Day! This means I’ll be drinking tonight... but I wanted to work up a list of bars and places I like to get a drink here in North Florida.
If I left one of your go-to places off the list let me know about it! - JustinCOnTheAir!
My Favorite Places To Get A Drink In JAX:
- My House...
- I like it... just hanging with my fiancee, it’s quiet, and I can make any food I want lol. Don’t judge I’m not a big crowd person.
- Intuition Ale Works
- This is a great spot to get a beer before the Jags/Jumbo Shrimp/Giants game or even concerts... The rooftop is where I tend to stay when I’m here!
- Lemon Bar
- This is the closest you can get to legally drinking on the beach and I am a fan... it does get HOT there in the summers though.
- Hoptinger Bier Garden & Sausage House
- there are a few around town, and they are always a good time!
- No Name Bar
- This is down in St Augustine, and that’s where I lived in college so I had to take it back to my roots.