National Girl Scout Day is Sunday, March, 12. It commemorates the founding of the organization by Juliette Gordon Low in 1912 in Savannah, Georgia.
There’s so much wrong with this! 9% of Americans say they don’t like girl scout cookies... that makes me want to cry!
Secondly, 5% of Americans say they have never had one... WHICH MIGHT BE WORSE!!!
Here is a list of the most loved GS Cookies! (Listed by Yougov) Obviously Thin Mints are #1
1. Thin Mints. 27% said it's their favorite Girl Scout cookie. And they're #1 across pretty much all age groups and demographics . . . men, women, young people, and seniors. Even Democrats and Republicans agree they're best.
2. Samoas or Caramel deLites, 19%. They're called different things in different parts of the country.
3. Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Patties, 10%.
4. Trefoils or Shortbread cookies, 10%.
5. Do-si-dos or Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies, 9%.